Family, I hope you had tons of fun in Lake Powell it looked sick! I bet it wasn't as good because I wasn't there haha jk. I prayed that you wouldn't enjoy it too much with out me(; haha jokes aside this week was solid!! Good things happening here and we are having fun, staying happy and feeling the spirit!
Thursday, we had a DLC meeting where we bring all the info to the district leaders from MLC. I had the opportunity to give a presentation on using the scriptures in teachings and leaving commitments. I did an activity with it as well and I felt like it went so good! Very spiritual time for all of us. From that I really gained a stronger testimony of the scriptures and how we need to use them for conversion! Just wanted to share that with you all! As you look to the book you look to the Lord!!
Robinah!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhh our friend Robinah is doing so good right now... we had a lesson with her on Saturday about the gospel of Jesus Christ and it went so well. Of course baptism is in that lesson again and it just made the 29th of July so much more realistic for her. She was asking good questions and willing to meet up at least two times a week before she gets baptized so she is fully prepared. She came to church on Sunday and the 1st councillor in the Stake Presidency was teaching the lesson and all he did was answer her questions on baptism. By the end the spirit was high and she said, "thank you I got what I needed!" Definitely from the Lord that the1st councillor was teaching that day because he wasn't originally the one planned to teach it! We're excited to keep her progressing. Keep her in your prayers!
Since this week we had a lot of meetings and teaches, we didn't have a lot of time in our own area to find new people. Sunday came around and we were praying for a miracle! By the end of the night we found two new people and multiple potentials through street contacting and calling up some in our contacts! Strengthened my testimony of the power of prayer and how when we do it sincerely the Lord will provide a way!
Funny thing that Elder Niuelua and I did is we made a video for the zone to get them hyped about what we call a "harvest" week. This is when we go as hard as we can in finding new people to teach for the week! It's pretty sick. But we found this massive field and took this cool video in it to get people pumped. Haha the zone loved it and we thought it was great! Took some cool pics there as well! "The field is white already to harvest!!"
Have a good week everyone! Shoot me an email if your ever bored!
Catch ya later. Much love.
Elder McSpadden
DLC
Pics from Harvest video...
An elder who served here awhile back who came back and did splits with us!
Touch Rugby
1 Year Mark!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment