Thursday, June 14, 2018

Week #100 Portsmouth

    We have our last zone conference tomorrow so that's why our P- day is on Tuesday instead of Wednesday!! Mum we went to a castle built in 280 AD and had burger and chips. A sweet member took us! Finally did some site seeing after two years(; I was thinking about how proud you would have been of me!! We are way busy picking up missionaries and moving them so I might not be able to write an email but I will do my best! It's been a good week! Days get wayyyyy long but I always finish them strong. We had a miracle of 4 people at church which was cool. All our baptism days are away at the moment tho... shame.

Love you guys!!! I'll write a good one next week(: it will be the last email I will ever send off on my mission!!! Have a good week💛 

-Elder McSpadden

Portsmouth
 Castle built in 280 AD



No comments:

Post a Comment