Hey family and friends,
Last MLC on temple grounds!
Elder Klobcic and I
Elder Lawson and I
Elder Madsen and I
Elder Mriny and I
Elder Pattilo and I with the sisters
Elder Pattilo
My trainer Elder Menlove and I are flying to Minneapolis together on the way home!
Elder Menlove and the new missionary he's training!
Elder Jack Hoole from Shiefield , England my English mate!
Mission shoes headed to the garbage!
I thought this day would never come but it has creeped up on me so fast! My final email as a missionary for Christ. It's a very bittersweet moment but maybe a little more bitter than sweet, haha. I love England and I have loved serving my Father and His children these past two years! I've gone through some of the hardest times on my mission but even better the best times. I've learned so many important things about life but also about the gospel. Two things that I want to let you all know is that I know the Book of Mormon is true and without a doubt the word of God. I have read it front to back about 6 times now while here in England and there is no way Joseph Smith could have made it up. This book has literally changed me as a person in every aspect. Any concern, challenge, heartache, or sorrow I have had has been resolved through reading the Book of Mormon. You can see why the devil wants to destroy it because it is so important in these latter days. The reason why it has this power with it is because it testifies of Jesus Christ and His divinity as being the Son of God the Savior and Redeemer of the world! I've come to know that He lives and loves me! His atoning sacrifice is real and alive to partake of, guilt and sin can be swept away and be made clean! Being a servant for Him I have gained a stronger desire to come to know Him each and every day. I want to sit before my Savior and wet His feet with my tears in gratitude for what He has done for me in my life. It's hard to explain in words but I love Him!
It's been a truly humbling experience watching people's lives change just like mine! This week we found a guy named Dan who has just been out of jail and needs help. We were praying with all our hearts to find another man to teach and Dan is now coming closer to Christ. We testified of His healing power in families as his is having a hard time and the man lit up with joy. These times is what makes it all worth it!
We had our friend named Zangh walk up to church as well which was sweet haha. He's from China and is reading the Book of Mormon everyday. Going to get him on date for baptism This week
We also had our last MLC which was good. President and Sister Gubler are going home as well so they were giving us life lessons. We were on temple grounds and Sister Gubler was saying how this was our next ordinance so always stay worthy to enter into God's house! Prayer, Study, Service, and Obedience is the best way to stay spiritually In tune!
Well it's been a good ride!! England has treated me well! I can't wait to see you all next week!
-Elder McSpadden
The Lads: Elder Mriny, Bos, Pattillo, Me, Madsen, Lawson, Butler
Elder Klobcic and I
Elder Lawson and I
Elder Madsen and I
Elder Mriny and I
Elder Pattilo and I with the sisters
Elder Pattilo
My trainer Elder Menlove and I are flying to Minneapolis together on the way home!
Elder Menlove and the new missionary he's training!
Elder Jack Hoole from Shiefield , England my English mate!
Mission shoes headed to the garbage!












No comments:
Post a Comment