November 23, 2016
Update!
Update!
This
week has been sweet! We taught 16 other lessons!! For this mission
that's pretty high. We found two new investigators so hopefully we can
start teaching them this week!
I
went on exchange with the District Leader Elder Dyer. He's a homie
and such a good missionary! We went to Minehead and it's kinda by the
coast to do some contacting for the couple hours we had. We ran from
house to house and from person to person talking to everyone it was some
proper missionary work I missed so much. My comp won't run with me but
it's all good he's getting better haha. In Minehead we met some members
and they were talking about Skyler Munson cuz he served there so it was
cool to talk about how I knew him from back home. They all freaked out because they love Skyler!
I
also went on exchange with the Zone Leaders. I was with Elder Wright
from Heber. We played them in the Wasatch 7on7 tourney as well. It was
way cool to be with him and work hard as well. We had the chance to give
a less active lady a blessing to help her and her family and the next
day she came back to church! We had to drive from Bath back to Taunton
that night and we didn't get back until 10:30pm which was sketch. We had
to call President and everything. Elder Wright was going fast passing
cars and almost killed us! Haha he passed a car with oncoming traffic
but then swerved out of the way.
This
upcoming week is going to be awesome!!! We have specialized zone training,
interviews with President, and the new #lighttheworld initiative all
coming out on my BIRTHDAY!! (November 25th) then we have stake
conference in Bristol which will be sick. Excited for this next week.
The
new Light the World initiative is going to be way cool so everyone
check it out and find ways to serve people during the month of
December(: I love this Gospel and I love this Season coming up! Serve,
be Grateful, and Remember Christ!!
Love you all have a good week!
-ELDER MCSPADDEN
Brendon Forrest, love this man!
Getting pizza with the boys!
No comments:
Post a Comment