This week was pretty great!! We had a district meeting and it was one of the best I think. We talked about the reasons we do what we do is because we love Him. It was really powerful and got us all amped to go out and find those people who are prepared!!
There was a special stake conference with Elder Ballard speaking to Europe which we went to in Bristol which was fun as well! I saw a member from the Oxford ward there which was sweet. Brother Farrent is a good friend of mine, when I was there, so it was cool to see and talk to him!
I went on exchange with Elder Palmer from my district this week and we saw a few miracles!! We went and knocked "Heathers close" (shout out to mum) because we felt there was someone there prepared for us to meet. We were knocking for flippin ever and I wasn't gunna give up until I found a new person to teach! And the last door we knocked we found him... his name is Fet and he is from France! He started talking about space and metaphysics which confused me but in the end he asked, "how can that all be and not have a God who created it." I was like mate we have all the answers for you! So we set up a return apt for Thursday evening and we're going to start teaching this great man! I was pumped about that. There is also a member in Taunton who is French so he's going to come with us! On that same exchange we were walking to the flat for lunch and we found this awesome polish lady named Kate who we are meeting with on Friday! Hard work pays off!
One thing that we've been doing once it gets dark is a blitz. We go put pamphlets in the mail slots and then come back a couple of days later and knock that street. So we did that the other night and I have never laughed so hard... it felt so dodgey but I loved it! Going back to see success this week!
Overall it's been a solid week but I'm excited for the next one as well! We have a couple more people to teach and we have interviews with President so that will be a spiritual boost for sure! I love this gospel and I'm so happy to be out here in the blessed land of England to labor in the Lords vineyard!!
Ps. Got to drive this week and that was way sketch! I'm used to it now so I pray I can pass my drivers test lol.
Brother Farrent from Oxford! Love this man!
Elder Palmer and I on exchange.
P-Day trying to find WiFi to email!
Foot long Sausage on the streets! Don't worry Mum I don't eat this way all the time...



No comments:
Post a Comment