Monday, April 10, 2017

Week #39 Croydon

 Hey!
This week was solid because I finished the Book of Mormon for the second time while on my mission!! While reading the Book of Mormon as a missionary, I have focused on the underlying promised blessings each of us can receive which has built up my faith so much!!! Seeing all the things that our Father in Heaven is willing to bless us with if we just follow His commandments(: also having the chance to listen to General Conference and hear the living prophets and apostles! I felt the spirit a lot in these sessions and received tons of revelation for what I can do to be better! 
   Moving to Croydon was an adventure for sure but now it feels good and I feel like I belong in this area all ready. I'm way excited to get to work and see miracles happen with Elder Nuielua! He's a beast for sure! He's from New Zealand and has been out for about 16 months! Good missionary and we get along really well!  
    Been way busy today so I don't have a whole ton of time but I'll catch you all later next week!! Love ya and know that Christ lives❤  


-ELDER MCSPADDEN

                                           Elder Nuielua and I in Croydon

No comments:

Post a Comment