Thursday, April 20, 2017

Week #40 Croydon

April 12, 2017

Hey!
  This week was wayyyy good! Moving to Croydon has been quite the experience but I'm loving every bit of this change! We have been really busy for sure while still having tons of fun! Elder Niuelua is a crack up and we are always laughing together which makes the work a lot more fun! It's good to find joy in the work! We have a lot in common and he loves to work hard!
  We've been doing some finding to build up our teaching pool, so the other day we knocked and was blessed to meet a man named Simon. Simon has been taught by missionaries in the past and said he would love to be taught again! He also offered to feed us so the next day we came back and had jerk chicken BBQ with him and a bunch of his mates in the front yard... haha it was funny because half of them were drunk and they all loved us so much. They kept asking questions and saying how cool we were. Simon said he would read the BOM so we we'll see how that goes! Also one of his mates said he would as well but he was drunk so I'm sure he won't remember the invite! His name was Blanka from Jamaica and I've never laughed so hard on my mission while talking to this guy. He kept saying listen to my wise words...  then he would go on about how love is nature and how the wind is pure and how I should always respect those I love. Great words of advice!! I hope I can send the video of him because you will laugh!
   Sunday was Fast Sunday, which I always look forward too, I felt the spirit so strong being in that meeting! Something I really feel like I needed this week was to just feel the Saviors love for me. The new Easter video "Prince of Peace" was another chance the spirit let me know how much the Savior loves each one of us.   I felt so much peace from Him while partaking of the Sacrament! If you havnt seen the video check it out on mormon.org and I promise it will bless your life! If you have seen it go out and share it with others(: 
   I love you all and I hope you have a good week! 


-ELDER MCSPADDEN 

No comments:

Post a Comment