Monday, June 19, 2017

Week #49 Croydon

Hey family and friends this week was another great one here in Croydon!
It's crazy how time just seems to fly by! I love it but I need to make the most of the time the Lord gives to me out here in England(: 
   Thursday we put on a joint district meeting and had some guest speakers! We had the high council man over missionary work come and speak and it was sweet! After that we went and helped one of our bishops friends Darin repair his house. We have done demolition and painting for him this week. I guess his wife knows a lot about the church but he's hard hearted about it. So with us doing that we have built a good relationship with him. Hopefully we can get him introduced to the gospel as well!
    I was on exchange with some Elders and we found this guy named Wade this week. We were contacting on the Croydon high street and he heard my American accent so he called us over to his car. He was in the royal army but from Jamaica and was friends with tons of Americans. As we were talking to him he said he wanted to gain a better connection with God in his life. So we said that 's all we do!!!!! Meeting with this sick bloke tomorrow. Pumped for him!
    Also on Sunday a member brought her friend to church and now we have an apt. with them this week as well. 
   Did rugby contacting this week again and had a chance to share more about what we believe in with a group of guys! They all treat us as good mates so this next week we are going to try and get them all to church! Fun way to help others come unto Christ!
   This week I have felt the love from my Savior a lot! Everyday I have been searching for ways to deepen my conversion to Him and it's working! I love this gospel so much and I don't know where I would be with out it! With all the evil that has been going on in London and around the world it makes me appreciate the truth I do know! Through Christ anything is possible(: love you all, have a good week!   
   


-ELDER MCSPADDEN 

Elder Lorenza and I

Elder Ataide, Elder Gilbert, Elder Niuelua and I

No comments:

Post a Comment