This week was way busy for us here in Croydon but it was great! I'm loving this place so much... the ward is amazing and it's just a fun place to be serving.
Thursday, we had DLC meeting where we trained all the district leaders what we learned from MLC! It went pretty well and the main talk was how to get more of the people we are teaching to come to church because we struggle with that!
Friday, we had interviews with President and Sister Gubler plus our zone training for the zone. It all went really well filled with the spirit! After that we had stake conference Saturday night and Sunday which was good as well. Elder Niuelua and I got thrown into the stake choir some how but we sang our hearts out, haha. It was pretty much a crack up!
On Sunday, we met up with our investigator Mariom and it went so well! We taught her a lot about faith and how we can show faith by following Jesus Christ and his teachings. By the end we got Mariom on date for baptism on June 10th! She comes to church every Sunday with a member in the ward, its sweet!!
This week we are trying to focus on finding tons of new investigators and we found two yesterday which was pretty great! We met a man named Ian that we are meeting with this week. Also a lady who referred herself named Kimni! She seems way excited to meet up so I'm pumped to see what will happen with her! We got another refferal named Shirley from Malaysia and she said she wanted her white angels to come see her in England, which was pretty sweet, so we are seeing her on Sunday!
Good things happening here in Croydon we just need to continue with faith and humility to bring souls unto Him(: I love this gospel and all it has done for me!
PS. I started the Elder Nelson challenge from conference by reading and marking all the references of Christ in the topical guide and I can honestly say I feel I have come closer to my Savior! I love it!!
Catch you later.
Cheers,
-ELDER MCSPADDEN
Our flat!
Elder Niuelua
Crazy pics, love the Elders and Sisters in our Zone!
Maidstone Elders before stake conference; Elder Fairwell and Elder Gilbert.
Sick Ferrari that we didn't race on the motorway!

No comments:
Post a Comment