The first sick thing that happened this week was I passed my driving test!!!(: the driving test here is a lot more stressful than the American one. The lady kept snapping at me during the test and I'm just sitting over here trying to think about how I can teach her about the Book of Mormon, haha. But it worked because the spirit calmed her heart and I passed even though we almost crashed😂 Ok, Ok it really wasn't my fault, crazy English drivers! It so good to have that out of the way!
Taught our baptismal date Mariom this week and it went well! We told her how the gospel can really help her family life. When we bore testimony to her about eternal families she was way pumped about it! She couldn't believe the gospel would help her family but by the end of the lesson she believed it!
I went on exchange with Elder Ataide my Brazilian mate from the MTC the other day and it was one of the best exchanges I have ever been on! We did some solid finding and found some good people but we also had tons of fun. Laughed like the whole time and by the end we were just counting all the spiritual experiences we have had with each other that day! Glad to have good friends like that in the mission!
I wanted to share a good insight from my studies. It's from Pressing Strings talk Peace I leave with you. "Those who do not see their weaknesses do not progress. Your awareness of your weakness is a blessing as it helps you remain humble and keeps you turning to the Savior. The Spirit not only comforts you, but He is also the agent by which the Atonement works a change in your very nature. Then weak things become strong." This really hit me because we have weakness so we can humble ourselves and become better before the Lord! I know that through the Savior anything can happen(: I love this work!! Have a good week😊
Elder McSpadden
Elder Tunnicliff from York and Elder Cox from Idaho back for a visit!
Elder Ataide from Brazil and I.Cleaning rotten food out of the fridge! Gross!!!
Studying
No comments:
Post a Comment