Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Week #68 Croydon

    Best month of the year is here and I'm pumped!! November is the sickest. Something weird that happened this week, we went to a baptism in the other missionaries ward and once the two people got baptized and closed the door to the font everyone started clapping and cheering!! Haha, not okay. Elder Dickey and I were weirded out for sure😂 at least two more people came into the fold! We hit the high streets again this week and found three pretty solid people. I always love finding new people and testifying of the gospel! We went on exchange with the AP's which was sweet! Elder Walker and I found this guy who used to be a drug addict and has now been recovering for about a year now! We told him about the Book of Mormon and he was way keen on listening to what we had to say! Elder Dickey and I have been teaching Luisa still and we had a great lesson with her the other day! 
    I was reading in Alma about how he was rejected while trying to teach the people of Ammonihah. In there it talks about how he entered into the city by a new way after being taught and instructed by the Lord! I'd like to apply that lesson to myself as a missionary! I need to listen to the spirit and if what I'm doing isn't working I need to stop seek guidance and enter in by a new way! I know the church is true and that Jesus Christ lives(:  


-ELDER MCSPADDEN 

No comments:

Post a Comment