Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Week #76 Bristol

Hey everybody!!
   This week has been a blast(: working way hard and
then having Christmas was a blessing! We are teaching a kid named
Kayden who could be baptized this week so pray for him! His dad is  
struggling with it but then again wants it for him as well.. idk it's crazy but we
will do our best! Seeing my family was great and it gave me strength
to keep on going! Elder Bos and I have been building the Bristol zone
and seeing miracles by the grace of God it's sweet! He's a great Elder
and gets things done so it's been fun working with him. We have some
crazy meetings this week and some sweet lessons so I'll keep you
posted!
    Something I learned this week more fully is how real the power of prayer is
when we use it fully! I have seen so many miracles coming from prayer and having faith
it's unreal.. I love the chance I have to kneel down and account with
my Father in Heaven each day!
    Hope Christmas was great for everyone! 😊

-ELDER MCSPADDEN

Adventures in Bristol!
 Christmas with Elder Bos
 Exchange with Elder Augiar our AP. Good Bloke!
 Love to the Fam!

 Zone members

Christmas dinner with the Lemi family from Samoa!
My man Kayden...

No comments:

Post a Comment