Another great week in Bristol for Elder Madsen and I!
Second week into our companishop and good things are happening! We had one of the coolest things happen this week, we got soooooo much snow in England!! It was one of the biggest snow storms in England in a really long time. Everything shut down and there was only like 8 inches of snow in the town center haha. But no plows makes everything pretty bad. We helped push cars up the slippery hills in Bristol for hours with all the uni students and got three new friends doing it! Unplanned service = 3 unplanned new investigators! One of them Alex, who we found that day, is now on date for baptism! I've always loved snow but I sure hope it snows more in England! It was funny cuz Elder Madsen and I were like the only ones on the roads... everyone was so affriad of the snow and we were doing "accidental" 360s down the street. It was a crack up🤣 we also taught our good mate Marcus who is progressing really well! We taught him the plan of salvation and he was saying how it was pretty far out but he is also so willing to learn more! We've been finding tons and having tons of fun as well! I think the best part right now is Elder Madsen and I just laugh about everything. One thing that we shouldn't have laughed about but did when it was all over with was I kind of got him with the car 😂 here is Elder Madsen telling the story.
"This week I also got hit by a car...... my companion was driving. I was backing Elder McSpadden out so I was standing between him and the car behind us. He must not have seen me or the car cuz he just backed up and smashed me between our car and the Range Rover behind us hahaha. It was legit so funny I was like smashing the back window telling him to drive forward haha. We laughed for like a solid 30 minutes afterwards, it made my journal. Classic! "
So yeah I'm working on my driving skills haha. Anyways this week has been good and this next one is going to be busy as well so I'm excited! A cool insight I learned this week is that we should focus less on being saved and focus more on the Savior(: its a good thought so give it a think! Love you all.
- Elder McSpadden
Snow day!! Biggest snow storm England has seen in a long time!
Pushing cars out of the snow...
Clayton and Shaun Candon at church, haha! I love it!
Sunset in Bristol
Elder Bos and I






No comments:
Post a Comment